Skip to main content

Nina + Bryan Meadow Creek Farm Wedding

We started the day with sun however we heard the rumbling thunder in the background during the ceremony and started to sprinkle during the reception. It was a humid September day and was sunny outside when I walked into the wedding venue. Bridesmaids laughter, sweet music, and popping of champagne were starting around the Bride's room. The girls were in their matching floral monogrammed robes and helping each other get their makeup done. They looked stunning!

My favorite part was their first look. Nina and Bryan have such a sweet relationship and they celebrated with so much love and joy through the day. I adored how sweet and caring they were during the day, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her during the first look. And she teared up, but had a huge smile standing with him during the first look. It was the best! I loved capturing them!!!

It was truly an honor to be capturing their day! It was such a beautiful wedding! Bryan and Nina were surrounded by so much love and joy from family, friends from all over. Their cheeks probably hurt from all the smiling and laughing with their loved ones. Especially during their toasts from their wedding party. I adored hearing the wonderful things about them like how Bryan helped his friends find love and with homework in school! The most touching part was Nina's bridesmaid who is also named Nina. She had a heartfelt speech that had everyone tearing up. They are both loved so much and you definitely felt it in the room.

I won't forget to tell ya that i'm actually her Aunt!!!! Souwan is her uncle and I am an in law. I've known Nina since she was a kid. I might start crying if I start telling stories. Nina and I used to stay up talking about love and relationships when she visited me in my college days. She made me feel more like her sister. I always hoped she would find a good man to share her life with. She deserves it so much. I love Nina and i'm so proud that she has found Bryan. We wish them them all the best in life!

I can't wait to send their full package out to them. I hope they are enjoying their honeymoon in Florida! I'm so jealous (even though we were there a week ago). Enjoy some of my favorites!!!


DSC_9728 DSC_0844 DSC_9295 DSC_9084 DSC_9083 DSC_0019 (3) DSC_0041 (3) DSC_9127 DSC_9161 DSC_9180 DSC_9256 DSC_9315 DSC_9391 DSC_9377 DSC_9138 DSC_9321 DSC_9363 DSC_0361 (2) DSC_0371 DSC_0349 DSC_0552 DSC_9457 DSC_9440 DSC_9412 DSC_9532 DSC_9460 DSC_9465 DSC_0245 DSC_0261 (2) DSC_9831 DSC_9702 DSC_9127 DSC_0464 DSC_0641 DSC_0686 DSC_0719 DSC_0745 DSC_9228 DSC_9682 DSC_9685 DSC_9686 DSC_0185 (2) DSC_0229 (2) DSC_0253 (2) DSC_0062 DSC_9956 DSC_9914 DSC_0081 (2) DSC_9982

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.    

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week!